Tuesday, September 29, 2026

I Can Wear The Same Clothes for the week

To some yes it may seem gross to people wearing the same clothes but for me I find it saves me time and money and get the most of my clothes. If the clothes are dirty then I will wash them, but with building a capsule wardrobe I have plenty to wear and like to wear all of what I got but some weeks I don't want to keep doing laundry so if I can wear the same clothes then it saves me so much bother.


I do change my underwear, have a bath or shower, but I will wear the same bra unless I have done a workout and sweating. I like to have a collection of clothes that are versatile. I like things I can wear up or dress down. 

Clothes I can wear all year round and even have a site called Carries Versatile Fashion and I have clothes I have had for years and still in great condition. 

I change my socks but to be honest unless I am walking a long distance, going to see my son play rugby at the weekend and tennis, wear shoes without socks and I would recommend that you try sketchers. I love this brand and worth the money. Mine were my sons, but he didn't like wearing them, so I wear them and they are so comfortable and very easy to walk in and I have shared them in a Youtube Video: https://youtu.be/zsI7Yh38l2U

Not sponsored, but would say yes if they wanted to. 

I like to have a collection of good jumpers, cardigans, tops and trousers, tracksuit bottoms a leggings and Jeans and are my go to every day items. 

It all depends on what I am doing and where I am going and it just good to put on the clothes I love and feel good in not having so much to wash and focus on enjoying my day rather than worry I have nothing to wear.

So do you do the same? You can leave a comment below.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment