There was a time where I'd be out at the end of the week but now I love a night in. We did our weekly shop and did my radio show for Epsom Hospital Radio and now winding down with some Pizza, crispy prawns and chicken Tenders and a beer.
I am listening to my colleagues radio show and it is good to just write and listen to some good music and if that is not for you then why not watch a film or have a night in with the boys or girls. Me and my friends have done that and it just makes a change. Your never too young for a sleepover.
It is good to go out too. I went to see Bon Jovi on Wednesday and they were fantastic but now stopping in and had the evening planned out and staying up for a bit longer. It is good to mix it up and I love the Autumn to be indoors, when it darks early and I just like being at home.
A good way to wind down. I am out at the weekend. I am off to a birthday party and my son goes to tennis and rugby club on Saturday and Sunday and so just sitting back doing something I enjoy is a must.
I did used to commute all week working up London and I do still like to take a trip to London, my home city but I like Surrey for its nature walks and having a coffee in the mornings, along with catching up with family and friends.
Now we have done our weekly shop I can lie in if I want to as my sons tennis in the afternoon, but his rugby is Sunday mornings so it is good to have the option to sleep in even though I will still wake up early. I no matter what time I got to bed still wake up early. There was a time it bothered me but not now and I like getting up when it is still dark and having a cup of tea and read my book before my husband and son wake up.
So if you fancy a night in, have one.
Many thanks for reading,
Carrie X

No comments:
Post a Comment