Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Why I love my Pyjamas/My morning and evening routine

As I write this blog I am in my Choose Life T-Shirt and a grey pair of pyjamas and put them on as soon as I got in, and feels so good to just relax and write this blog, whilst listening to a podcast and feel so like "Yes it is good to be comfortable and chilled". 

I don't always do this, and have a glass of water to get myself ready for the next day. 

Before then though I like catching up on Youtube, and in the mornings get up and have my breakfast, which this week it is fruit bread and cup of tea. 

It has been said that you shouldn't go for comfort food and drinks, but I thrive on those and I love being snug as a bug. I like my coffee I have each day and then go for something fizzy, and yet to some this is wrong, "Well excuse me for living". 

I do have to monitor what I eat as I do end up not feeling too good hence why I will have water in the evening, and also I keep getting a dry mouth and dry lips and really does bother me, and it is good to have some water to drink before bed and when I wake up. 

Then once I am up I draw the curtains, got into making my bed again and shower and then get started with my day. 

I miss having a day in being in my pyjamas all day and binge on some good TV. Perhaps this can been arranged at some point. Will keep note and do some work in my pyjamas too. I just love taking it easy.

So I am now watching some Youtube and then will get into bed to end the day for the next one. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment