Thursday, June 16, 2022

Getting myself together

I have been really disciplined in that I sorting out my life at the moment, and today I am going through what I can do next, and going to clear some clothes away and have a total tidy and trying my hardest not to ignore it. 

This morning I checked the passed blogs on this site and made the changes to posts I wanted to edit, and delete those that aren't relevant anymore, before I wrote a new one. 

I have a cup of tea on the go and watching a Youtube video and feel super hot. I do like the summer but when it is so hot, I do feel I have a bit of a fight with my energy. I have a swollen eye due to having Hayfever and is getting to me. When you have a sort out, the way I stop putting it off, is to get it done. 

I write to do lists, and my planning does change a lot, because I get bored if I do the same thing everyday.

Just now I have written my 5 things I want to do today, yet have done some tasks already. I am still filming my day in a life this week, filmed my quarterly haul I like to do, and it was items from Poundland. 

I am getting my finances together so not going to be a Youtuber who films a haul each week, but when I do purchase new items, I will share them. 

Life it not about doing so much in one day. I am about being productive, but this includes taking a break, hydrating and spend time just pottering around, and getting items completed. 

So, there is more to come and thank you for being so supportive and love being part of the online community and I hope my blogs to reach out to you in a positive way and there will be more to come. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment