Monday, October 18, 2021

The things I like to have in my life/I love home comforts

Hello and welcome! This blog is all about how I like to have in my life. 

So as I am writing this blog I am having a low priced Latte Sachet today, rather then buy one from a coffee shop. I do like to be near a coffee shop wherever I live but like to save my money so I don't rely upon them all of the time. 

I like to have a good mug to drink out of, I know some may wonder what's amazing about that? Well it makes me feel homely and cozy when it is cold outside. 

For this time of the year I love to sit in the park and be wrapped up, and often when not having a coffee indoors have on en route and sit, read my book in the park, local to my home and watch the world go by.

When having a coffee at a coffee shop, or sometimes a hot chocolate instead, do some writing in a notebook and gonna do this once a week I have decided and read a magazine too. I miss not reading a magazine and so gonna start again, and a Autumn and Winter market especially and yes gonna say it, at Christmas time. 

I like to have early showers through the day, not just in the mornings and evenings, and that is what I did write now before I finished this blog, and did some selfcare which is very important. I talk about this in my blog I write using Wordpress: 

https://everyonecanbuildacastle.com

When it gets to the Autumn and Winter I love it when I can have Christmas drink and love treating myself to these. The one I usually go for is the Blackforest Gataeu hot chocolate, and having a cozy night watching repeats or when I have my own place again, as movie. 

You can't beat a good home comfort and having time to reflect on life and enjoy what surrounds it. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 



No comments:

Post a Comment