Thursday, June 10, 2021

A New Day in a life video/Midweek/Outfit of the day/What I like to eat in a day

Hello and welcome! So in today's post I am going share my new Day in a life video from Wednesday where I showed my outfit of the day and what I like to eat in a day.


Like to have a good breakfast before I start the day and a cup of tea, and this is video I show that I love having porridge in the morning, with a few snacks, but I have lunch too and then dinner. 

It can be so easy to get stuck into doing my writing for the day, that I have often not taken a break, so now I do. 

I have also got into walking twice a day. The morning and afternoon.

So I hope you like these type of videos, given me some feedback if you will, you can leave a comment below.

Many thanks, 


Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment