Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Life doesn't have to be too much

Wasn't sure if I was going to post this on my other site everyone can build a castle as I am doing a yearly Life Coaching Programme Summer Project 2024. 

I think I will share it on there. 

The inspiration for this post came about watching a video on Youtube of BGT those that auditioned and where they are now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-gFvSuo10A 

There was a dancing group, where one of the dancers had a spinal condition where she feared she'd never get to dance again, and that must be so hard to face, knowing what you have dreamed of could be over but shows her afterwards and she still got to dance, and helped my Simon Cowell and I know he may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I like the guy and he is putting Variety Performers back out there and that your dreams can come true, you just should never stop believing. 

We get so stressed each day that we forget to enjoy ourselves and spend time just being free from errands and things that we have to do otherwise other things don't get done and so make time for you to enjoy life and listen to an audiobook whilst having a coffee in a local park. Do a bit of dancing whilst doing the housework and call your friend you haven't heard from for a long time. 

I today went to Marks and Spencers hoping I would bump into a woman I know from when our sons were born and were both in the Special Care unit, but didn't see her as we chatted about having a playdate. 

So good to have a girly and a men's chat, and with a coffee and on Sunday which I hadn't done in a while gone for a Sunday morning walk. One of my most favourite things and did my steps for the day and today finishing this blog went on a morning walk and it feels so good and mix my walking with the treadmill I can use, its my husbands and walking outdoors. 

Doing a walk in the morning gets the day going and feels me with such good energy. 

So life doesn't need to be hard work, but be a joy doing the things that bring you joy and a better wellbeing.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment