Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Living a more functional and flexible life

Hello and welcome! Please check out my site called Everyonecanbuildacastle.com 

Please check out my Youtube channel and watch my new Day In a life video: https://youtu.be/XDLQIcp6o2g


In this blog I am talking about Living a more functional life and I do that by making sure I take time out to be a mum, to exercise and manage my work so I don't get bogged down.

It can be an imbalance sometimes when I have a blog post idea, but then I am being asked by my 7 year old son to play downstairs and its like how can I get it all done? My answer I can't so I give him that time. Often though he will sit with me and just really wants me around him, meaning me to just be there.

Kids can be demanding, but usually it is acknowledgement that you are mum and so you should be there to be with them, and so I will wait until someone can take over caring for my son, obviously someone I trust, whilst I do a bit of work on my blogs, books and youtube content. 

I am not made to do so many things at a time so I no longer try. I will take the day as it unfolds and when I can be the "Content Creater" I will do just that. Then I will schedule time to have a dinner, go for a walk and do some errands. Evening it out is the key and going by segements of time helps too. 

For my Functional means finding a system in our life can is routine, but if I have to pick up my son from school when unwell I can, or I can take 5 minutes to clean part of my room. Its separating the To dos I want to do and need to do. 

So getting that balance is the key. 

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X





No comments:

Post a Comment